|With Silicon Drive II SiliconSystems carries on its track record of SiliconDrive. The leading producer for industrial memory solutions consistent transformed their customer requests into action with SiliconDrive II.
With SiliconDrive II SiliconSystems combines its unique technology like Wear-Leveling, PowerArmor, SiSMART and SiSecure with new form factors, interfaces and enhanced performance data.
Higher transfer performance
The performance of SiliconDrive II has been improved by 300% till 400% from the current SiliconDrive (depending on interface type). SiliconDrive II is performance-optimized for important small file transfers in industrial applications - not for large files, like MP3's, videos or similar.
Diagram: Write & Read Comparison
Please click to enlarge
Extended selection of interfaces and form factors
- SiliconDrive II 2.5" Drives from 4GB to 32GB with PATA (ATA5/Ultra66) und SATA (3Gb/s) Interface
- SiliconDrive II CF-Card CompactFlash-Drive from 1 GB to 16 GB with PATA (ATA5/Ultra66) Interface
- SiliconDrive II CF-Card CompactFlash-Drive from 1 GB to 8 GB with USB 2.0 Interface
- SiliconDrive II 10-pin USB Module from 1 GB to 4 GB with USB 2.0 Interface
- SiliconDrive II Blade USB Modulel from 512 MB to 4 GB with USB 2.0 Interface
Every new SiliconDrive II integrates unique SilicomSystems technologies include Wear-Leveling, PowerArmor, SiSMART and SiSecure.
Diagram: SiliconDrive Technology
Please click to enlarge
SiliconSystems patented Wear-Leveling algorithm writes the data evenly on the entire SiliconDrive II. Single memory cells thereby do not wear out prematurely and the possible drive life is maximised.
The PowerArmor technology prevents destruction of memory cells and data loss if the power supply fails when writing data. PowerArmor prevents from the number one cause of field failures.
SiSMART technology monitors the write/erase cycles of the flash cells in the cards and drives. This way it is possible to predict the remaining life span of the products and to plan the future usage.
SiliconDrive II now includes the SiSecure (formerly named SiliconDrive Secure) suite of security tools at no additional cost.
The set of seven unique security features to guard against critical user data falling into the wrong hands or software IP theft.
- Higher transfer performance has been improved by 300% till 400% in comparision with SiliconDrive with marked increase on small file transfers
- More selection of interfaces
- New form factors
- Higher capacities
- Patented Wear-Leveling, PowerArmor, SiSMART and SiSecure now a no-cost feature!
- RoHS 6/6 compliant
Order now SiliconDrive II evaluation samples at altec
First evaluation samples of SiliconSystems new SiliconDrive II are available. Large-scale production will commence in Q3 2008.
Unfortunately this bidding is with low quantity. The responds for this offer can just be attended in order of their arrival until our first contingent has gone.
You need further information or would like to order evaluation samples? Please contact our Sales Team, division SiliconSystems.