Drives for memory cards
• Special rugged versions, versions
with protection class IP54 and IP65.
• Drives for a range of interfaces such as
SCSI, IDE, USB, PCI, PC/104, Centronics, ISA, various serial interfaces,
• Drives for different memory card formats and combinations
of memory cards.
Solid State Disks based on DRAM and/or Flash
• Interfacing of memory cards (e.g. CompactFlash,
SD Card and MultiMediaCards) to customer-specific systems using special drivers.
• Development of Flash Drives with special features, for
example a dual drive (slave and master) with a single IDE
bus connection and a Raid 0 array with two or more Flash memory cards.
• Combination drive with SDRAM
memory for fast access to realtime data and
Flash memory for application software
and data backup – implemented with a customer-specific interface
which meets stringent requirements for temperature range,
shock and vibration resistance.
Memory card copying systems which are based
on special hardware and custom software which was developed in-house.
• FlashCard CopyStation Mobile USB – special
PC Card drive with two slots and a USB interface;
controlled by custom software which was developed in-house.
• FlashCard CopyStation with five pre-configured
PC Card IDE Drives connected to a PCI controller card; controlled by custom
software which was developed in-house.
• High-Speed CopyStation, up to
20 flash memory cards in an exchangeable
CardBox can be copied in parallel.
– Modular design with CardBox versions
currently available for six different memory card formats;
all CardBox versions have the same hardware interface to the PC.
– Development of custom hardware for
parallel control of memory cards (e.g. using FPGAs).
– Development of PC-based drivers
and application software for controlling hardware via
an IDE interface.
– Implementation of more than 15 custom software
solutions to meet special requirements for e.g.:
o Serialisation and Security
o Parallel Verification
o Redundant connection to customer-specific
o Implemtation of customized programming algorithmns
special memory cards
o Implementation of user-dependent access rights
• Robo CopyStation, automated copying
of 48 memory cards simultaneously.
– Development of the overall concept.
– Apart from the mechanical components, all of the development
took place in-house.
– Mechanical and pneumatic systems were
developed by Bosch
Rexroth to our specifications.
– Development of the PLC software for
controlling the mechanical and pneumatic systems.
– Development of special hardware for
parallel programming of 48 memory cards simultaneously (e.g. using FPGAs).
– Development of the PC-based drivers and
application software for controlling the hardware/PLC
via PCI and serial interfaces.